Thursday, September 11, 2014

The South End


I'm feeling like one of these today.

Life is full of tough choices and sometimes you have no way of making everyone happy. In those cases, you're best off to go with your heart and try to minimize that damage for everyone else.

That was my situation and I didn't handle it very well. I received some harsh words and they were all true. The words could have been much harsher and no less true. All I can do is apologize and say better now than later.

Oh, and this: I feel like an ass.

1 comment:

~d said...

You know what, Bug...
I did that JUST this morning.
Like not even 20 minutes ago.
And I felt like an ass for a minute. But you know what? Circumstances left me NO OTHER choice.
I had NO OTHER way to handle this particular situation. Don't beat yourself up abt it. Maybe you could (ummm) go on vacation? Get away from it all? maybe a retreat?
However your day goes, remember tomorrow is another day.
~d heart Bug
gilie!