Friday, September 12, 2014

The Rest of The Story



All semester long, I sat next to Lindsay in biology. She was cute and fun and we passed notes and whispered constantly. She drew a picture of our bald, bespectacled professor dressed as Frankenfurter. I drew one of him dressed as a Trekkie, wearing the uniform and making the Spock salute.

Lindsay invited me to study for the final at the rented house she shared with two other girls. As we started to get down to business, her roommates came in singing “Happy Birthday” and carrying a twelve pack of beer wrapped in a bow. I had no idea it was her birthday.

After fifteen minutes and a beer went by, the roommates disappeared so I figured that it was time to get back to work. I opened my book and said, “Okay, I think we were reviewing chapter twelve.” But instead of reaching for her book, Lindsay lightly placed her hand on my thigh.

I raised my head, and Lindsay looked up and right into my eyes. The warmth of her hand traveled up my leg and the skin beneath her fingers began to buzz as if her hand contained a thousand tiny bees.

“Are you sure you want to do this now?” I asked, still worried about my grade.

“Do what?” Lindsay replied innocently, still holding my gaze.

“Um…well, not study.”

“Who’s not studying? I just don’t feel like reading right now. Why don’t you read it to me?” She said with a low, confident voice I’d never heard from her.

“Well, okay…let’s see, chapter twelve…” I looked back up at her and she still stared right at me.

“Okay. ‘Drosophila melanogaster, the common fruit fly, has long been used as a model organism in genetic experiments due to its short life cycle, which allows a new mating experiment every two weeks.’”

Every two weeks?” Lindsay interrupted, “That doesn’t sound so frequent. How often do you think mating experiments should be conducted?” Lindsay shifted her weight a little, and her hand moved slightly higher up my leg. The tingling sensation spread.

“I don’t know, I guess it would depend on the lab partner... but two weeks is definitely too long.”

“What if you had the right partner?” She leaned in a little and her hand moved almost all the way up my inner thigh, just short of where I wanted it. I felt the growing anticipation just above her hand. The butterflies of a new lover danced in my stomach.

“With the right partner, I would have to conduct several experiments a day.” I focused on her mouth, her thick soft lips, now slightly parted. I ached to kiss her, but I wanted to prolong the game.

“Do you think you have that kind of…desire? That’s a lot of experiments... you’d have to be a very curious boy.” She moved a little closer. I could feel her breath with each word. Her hand move again, ever so slightly. The edge of her little finger barely brushed against me. My body twitched as a little bolt of electricity shot down my legs and up through my chest, right to the back of my head.

“I don't think I've ever been this curious.” I dropped the book and kissed her. I didn’t care about my biology grade any more.

45 comments:

missy said...

Wow, déjà vu! I've read this no? Is this one of the posts that you took out?

~d said...

AWW Hell yeah!
Yeah, it was her birthday last time-hand on thigh-WOO! I am effing HOT! YOWZERS! (when is that camping trip?!)

Bugwit said...

Missy: It's the fun details that I left out of a previous post. I would say 'naughty bits' but that has a different meaning where you are, doesn't it?

Tildy: LOL! Well, we ALMOST got to camp a little yesterday!

~d said...

bug: go back to missy's...I left her an ass long msg abt effing with you. (just want to keep you on your toes!)

~d said...

bug: go back to missy's...I left her an ass long msg abt effing with you. (just want to keep you on your toes!)

Bugwit said...

Gee Tildy, you're right. Missy's mysterious, shy face above your sexy belly is a nice combination!

ChickyBabe said...

I didn't care about biology either at uni! Thanks for the, um... memories.

Nicely written, Bug!

Bugwit said...

Thanks, Chicky! Everyone needs a little, um...memories now and then!

Farm Girl said...

Yay! You can't pass up an opportunity like that.

Anonymous said...

I need the nearest cold shower...pronto. God, there really is nothing better than those first glances and touches. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Bugwit said...

Tildy: That's not how I pictured you naked at all.

Les: You asked for it, you got it!

BV: Wow. Praise from Ceasar!
Nope, first times rock! Actually the anticipation of first times rocks. Sometimes, the actual deal just okay, but the buildup is ALWAYS great.

~d said...

HAHAHAH! Yeah, Bug, I don't really shave it ALL off I just keep the grass trimmed, you know! HAHAHAHA

~d said...

a little closer to home, but I have shorter legs

Where o where can my Missy be?!?

Chris "Chickenwing" Quigley said...

I probbaly would have gotten better grades if I'd had a study partner like that.

Bugwit said...

Tildy: You've got to beat back the jungle!

I think that's the most beautiful bud vase I've ever seen!

Sleepydog: Better grades? No. Better appreciation of education? Yes.

Farm Girl said...

Wow, guess I should be careful what I ask for, I just may get it.

Bugwit said...

Les: Well, hopefully this wish turned out okay!

~d said...

HAHAHAHA!
I really didn't 'get it' at first!
HA!

~d said...

Remembering a night with Missy and thinking of you, Bug

Bugwit said...

Tildy: Yeah, I'm afraid to open this one at work. I think I'll wait till I get home!

~d said...

He's married. I wonder if he is married to HER.

Bugwit said...

What are you trying to say, Tildy?

~d said...

Bug, I am not certain I understand your question.

I do understand that smelling ripe and having a funky ass can be no fun. And neither can showering in 20 degree weather.
What about wild boars, though?

Kat said...

Wow. Great piece...makes me feel all warm and tingly and like I need to go jump someone.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Well! Suddenly I'm reading The Bugwit Forum. Keep it up - er, I mean keep writing!

~d said...

"where'd ya go? I miss ya so, seems like its been forever since you've been gone!"

Fort Minor

Bugwit said...

Tildy: Cold and clean is better than warm and funky! Boars are definitely wild!

Kat: Success!

Harp man: I had to join the erotica club. I was dared.

Tildy: Right here. Just occupied. One of my clients had an accident yesterday - my mom.

sophie said...

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Bugwit said...

THanks, Sophie!

missy said...

bug: Sorry haven't been back!! I think I have read this post when you posted it, then took it back.

Lots of links here ;-)

Satan said...

boing

lust is good

Bugwit said...

Missy: I knew you'd be back!

Satan: Um, Thanks?

~d said...

Haha!
~d heart Satan

Anonymous said...

Bug - You're the man.

Tits McGee said...

Tingly all over now.

Thanks.

Bugwit said...

Thanks, Winters

Love you, Tits

~d said...

(singing)
I finished! I am done! LALALA! It was a good read! LALALA! Who is Camille?! Lalalalala!
LA!

(smile)

Bugwit said...

Tildy! Hey! finally someone finished my book. Must be a slow read. Thanks for hanging in there!

~d said...

Honey,
it was NOT a slow read. I had to get it put onto paper-wheich THANK GOD, the husband was able to do at (coff-coff) work. It was a fabulous read! I am raising TWO boys, so some of this boyish humor is GOOD for me to know about.
Do not knock yourself or your accomplishment! You wrote a 200 plu page BOOK for god's sake!
go see Steve he mentioned that he like published his own book or something.

Bugwit said...

Tildy: Thank you, thank you thank you! THat makes me feel good and I need that right now.

missy said...

you are one of my fave destinations ;-)

Zen Wizard said...

I thought I made a smart-assed comment here earlier, but now I can't find it.

Oh, well, my bad!

Bugwit said...

Missy: Thank you! Nicely put. ;-)

Zen: Feel free to make a new one!

Loudlush said...

Oo-er Bug I wander off into the Outback for a few weeks and you've gone and got your sexy on while I'm away. Wonderful, evocative writing.

Bugwit said...

Woohoo! Lush is back! Thankss for dropping by!